The success of each class depends on the punctuality and professional demeanor of each student so that all students can receive the full benefits of each class. Please note the following policies:
- Each full day class runs from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- The school opens at 8:30 AM each day. Students should arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the class (by 8:50 AM) so that it can start promptly.
- In the event of inclement weather, a message regarding delayed openings or course cancellations is posted on our voicemail system by 7:15 am. Simply call 610-594-9510 after 7:15 am to hear the message.
- In consideration of other students and to reap maximum class benefit, use of mobile devices and pagers is prohibited in classes.
- No electronic recording devices are permitted in classes.
- Students are expected to attend each class, unless sickness or other urgent matters prohibit attendance. Should an absence occur, every effort would be made to reschedule the student for the next available class.