Our free retake policy is a voluntary benefit offered on a space-available basis, with priority seating given to students who are attending the class for the first time. Please note following policies:
- A one-time FREE retake request is available for standard courses for 90 days from original training date for corporate/open enrollment students, through your contract end date for Career Retraining Program students, and for 3 months from contract end date for students whose programs are funded under the Trade Act.
- The number of retake students per class may be limited, and not all empty seats may be available for retake students. Some courses are often fully booked or may run infrequently; therefore we cannot guarantee your ability to retake a specific course.
- Course materials will not be reissued. Please bring your original course manual. In the event of version upgrades, a 50% upgrade fee will be applied.
- If you are not able to attend the retake, we must be notified at least three days prior to the course date. Retake benefits will be terminated in the event of a no-show or cancellations/reschedules made less than three days prior to the retake course date.
- In the event that a course becomes overbooked, retake registrations may be cancelled. Full Circle Computing reserves the right to cancel or reschedule retake attendees.
- While instructors will make an effort to assist every student, the instructor will give priority to the needs and questions of first-time attendees. Please be considerate of students who are experiencing the material for the first time, by limiting your questions to material relevant to the current course, and allowing the instructor to provide ample attention to first-time students.
Full Circle Computing reserves the right to adjust policies from time to time without notice.